Threats are searched using the following algorithm:
– Searching for executable files in Windows directories, System32 and Wbem
– Checksums of objects are checked against the whitelist, after which the original secure system files are eliminated
– A list of unknown files is compiled, after which the data is packaged and sent over a secure connection to the cloud for verification
– The file is scanned by 28 anti-virus engines, after which it is already possible to make a verdict about the degree of trust in a particular program
– Using the Chapter Hips system, the files pass a test using Sandbox™ technologies, launching in a virtual environment at our stations for in-depth analysis
All this is provided free of charge. When the operating system checks come to an end, you will receive a report on the work performed and the ability to delete the detected malicious and potentially unwanted applications (if any).